Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Anybody can be cool... But Awesome?


Hey, it's only been a matter of time before I started knocking on the door of a new and improved special super duper Blog! Well, not so much for my own sanity as it's for me to share all my views on this ever changing world! And my journey through it.

I think that this will be a fun blog "Art of Function" is my salute to designers of some of the best gadets, tools, entertainment mediums, software, computer... and general cool stuff on the web.
I will include pictures. I will include witty quotes. I will link you to some of my favorite blogs, and favorite friends via this blog and make sure you stay in tuned.

Also, I will update you on the fun of what it's like to live in Los Angeles, a city I feel contastantly is seeking to up the ante on the ART OF FUNCTION!

No comments: