Friday, March 20, 2009

Follow Me on Twitter!

Hey are you on Twitter? I know that's probably an annoying question. I have a friend who is completely 100% averse to all online socializing and social networks. So, when this person is asked, "Hey are you on Facebook?" or "Hey are you on MySpace?".... they usually roll their eyes and launch into a 15 minute lecture on safety, security, 'actual human contact'... it's as bad as listening to vegetarians proselytize to meat eaters.

However, if you're reading this, I bet you're not one of the S.N.A.'s (Social Network Averters) and you actually engage in some online socializing. By now you've noticed our little Twitter Feed in the upper left hand side of the page. Now, I am not new to Twitter. While it is now getting a huge bump in terms of users, I've had my account for about two years. I try to tweet or twit or whatever you want to call it... daily. If you want to follow me on Twitter, then go over to www.twitter.com/mickmontgomery and follow me. Message me afterwards to let me know you are following me, and I will probably add you to my list of people I am following. Social Network Loop... complete!

Oh, and for the fun of it... Steven Colbert decided to coin a new term for posting updates on twitter that is fairly original, but some people might have a problem with it. Check it out for yourself by going here.

No comments: