Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zach Gali... fah... something?

Zach Galifianakis (yes, I had to look it up to spell it) or Zach G as I will now refer to him in this post is probably the best unknown hipster indie (insert your own cool cred adjective here) comedian working today... if he wasn't so well known. Most of you know him as the bearded drunk in the summer smash, "The Hangover". Most of us knew him previously as... the bearded drunk who used to do stand-up routines with a piano. Anyway, Zach's star is on the rise and I will not hold the fact that he also starred in "G-Force" against him. Especially, after watching the latest episode of his web series mocking talk shows, "Between Two Ferns". On a side not, I really like Jon Hamm. If I were super handsome, and a critical sweet heart with a Golden Globe, I think I would model my exploits after his exploits. NOTE: I'm have no idea why I am used the word 'exploits' in the previous sentance.

No comments: