Friday, November 21, 2008

Moving the Political Chatter: Indie Majority

Okay, I admit. I was passionate about the Political Biosphere for the past several months. Who wasn't? I admit I went a little nuts on the political news media postings. Probably not enough art and cool stuff on the blog. Probably too much Obama, McCain and jibes at Sarah Palin.

Or was it?

If you really enjoyed that content posted on this website, then I have good news for you. I have been asked to be a contributor on a new blog called "Indie Majority". You can go check it out at www.indiemajority.com.

This is going to be a blog for those of us who live their lives in the middle and feel that they are a little independent from the extreme right and left points of view that dominate the new media. If you find yourself falling in the middle on several political issues, then this may be a site for you to add to your RSS feed or Book Mark it. I've already posted about six or seven blogs over there.

No comments: