Friday, April 3, 2009

Tell Me What You Are Doing!

Hey, guess what! I like supporting my readers. I like to know what my readers are doing out there. I know that I'm not the only creative person struggling to do what I enjoy in this world. So, please, email me via the link, leave a comment post, or you can reply to me @ www.twitter.com/mickmontgomery. Tell me about your own blog, your play, your comedy act, your own creative outlet, or product, maybe you work for a non-profit... Whatever it is! I want to help you get the word out about your play or art show. I'll give you a little bumperoo here on Art of Function! Because that's what we creative types need to do for each other! Just give me the details in full, the old where, what and when.

So, Come on, folks! TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!

No comments: