Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Leave a Comment... Por Favor!

Por Favor is Spanish for, "I'm on my knees begging."

Hey, we want to know if your reading the blog, we want you to engage in the process on a formal basis, by leaving comments. See at the bottom of this page, you will see a little link called 'comments'. Just click that and you will zoom over to a page where you can leave message. If you are a fellow blogger, you will be able to leave your profile link, so people can check out your blogs as well.

So, .... start a dialogue... start a revolution... start organizing your taxes because April 15th is six weeks away... SNAP! Don't use Turbo Tax, I've got a sweet tax guy. If you live in L.A. let me know, I'll hook you up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick! I'm reading and I love the blog. I'll try to be better about leaving comments. :)